Where is my clipboard?

I set up my business PayPal so it can be attached to social media and emails. It was automatically sent to clipboard. How do I find my clipboard? Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not clear exactly what you are trying to do, but in Windows the Clipboard is where an item that you have copied is stored,

To paste that item somewhere else, click where you want it to go and select File > Paste or hit Ctrl-V.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Coupons1!
    Coupons1! Member
    Jim,
    Yes, but WHERE is the clipboard? I have scoured my computer for it. Can you tell me what to click on to get to the clipboard? I'm lost.
    Thanks,
    Carol
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's somewhere in Windows. Press Windows+V to see it in Windows 10.  You can also set it to save more than one item by entering "clipboard settings" into the win10 search box.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The clipboard data is internal to Windows. It is stored there when you do a Copy operation. Probably the easiest way to see what if anything is on your clipboard would be to open an application like Notepad or Microsoft Word and select the Edit menu and then Paste. If the clipboard is empty, Paste will be grayed out.

If you explain what you are trying to do in Quicken, we may be able to provide step by step instructions. 
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.