Unable to sync quicken to the cloud - using Quicken Deluxe subscription

Been using Quicken forever and have been syncing to the web with no problem. All of a sudden cannot sync to the web. Just tries to sync forever and then get list of transactions not synced - which is all of them. Also, the sync to quicken cloud option is no longer present as an option in the one step update settings???

Best Answer

Answers

• lkfriman
    lkfriman Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your help. All is good now. I followed your instructions except I only signed out of my Quicken account and then back in rather than signing in with a different ID.
    Thanks again
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lkfriman - You're welcome.  I'm glad it worked for you.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    [Removed-Disruptive/Unhelpful]

(Please don't get me wrong; I too would like to thank you for your tips, but I am extremely frustrated that I can't easily access my financial information just as the end of one month and the beginning of another are coming up.)
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    This login issue has been around for a while.  Until just yesterday/today the troubleshooting process I spelled out above has been a pretty reliable method for fixing it.  However, with R28.23 there seems to be an increase in the number of people experiencing this issue and for at least some of these people the sign out/sign back in process does not appear to be fixing it. 
    Today an Alert was posted:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7880079/new-8-28-20-quicken-id-sign-in-prompt.  If this sign out/sign back in process is not working for you, you might want to bookmark the Alert (click on the star to the right of the Alert title) so you get notice when the Alert is updated.
    If you have not updated to R28.23, I suggest not doing so at this time since the increase in frequency and severity of the issue seems to be possibly tied to this revision.  (Not everyone who has R28.23 installed is experiencing this problem but why take the change of updating to it until we get more clarity from the Quicken team?)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.