I now see hundreds of overdue reminders on Android Quicken app

Options
Quicken for Windows, R28.23, newest (just installed) Android app
Since the last update, or maybe the back-end maintenance a few days ago, I am forced to log on to quicken.com every time I start up Quicken Windows, unlike before. I see the alert on this and did what was suggested, to log back on as a different user. When I did this I was told I had to update the back end data, or something like that. I let it proceed, then had to log back on to my cloud account. After that, when exiting Q and saying Yes to sync, it took a long time, like it had to sync all transactions into an "empty" cloud file. To make sure I was synced correctly I uninstalled my Android app, installed it, and then waited the long time for it to sync like it does the first time. That did work, but now I see 757 Overdue reminders in the app. In Windows Q it shows none. New bug? The Android app also shows 6 due in next week, while Q W shows 5 due.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Peter Isakson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

To clarify, are you still experiencing the sign-in issue after completing these steps?

Also, when I sign into the mobile app I am presented with upcoming scheduled transactions. To confirm that this is not what is occurring do the transactions you see have a red exclamation mark?

How is it being indicated that these are overdue?

Last, if you open the mobile and select the sandwich icon to navigate to settings, what is the version that is listed above sign out?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Peter Isakson
    Peter Isakson Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    It resolved itself. When I opened Quicken Win this morning I saw a lot of overdue reminders, in various accounts. Ones that had mostly been ignored before. I don't know why these started reappearing as Overdue, most likely some glitch from the newer version and also the need to redo my cloud data. I laboriously deleted each obsolete bill reminder, or ignored the whole series, and after resyncing I went back to the phone app and after it synced, these no longer appeared (on the home screen). Something got whacked badly in your most recent updates.
This discussion has been closed.