Recorded checking account transactions no longer appearing in calendar or projected balances views

Options
This issue began occurring with an April 2020 update, there was an earlier discussion on the topic but the discussion was closed with no resolution. Creating a new discussion to see if anyone else has this problem. I've tried all of the troubleshooting tips referenced in the earlier thread, creating a new account, and nothing has worked. The account in question uses express web connect for downloads even though disabling online downloads has no impact on the issue.
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you looking at the "full-size" Tools / Calendar view?
    Or are you using a customized Home view / My Money page (or your own custom page view) with an added Calendar view?
    In the latter case, have you removed the view from the My Money page and then added it back in?
    Either Tools view or Home view: have you checked the Options / Select calendar accounts to ensure the account register is selected to be included in the view? Have you tried deselecting the account and then selecting it again?

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• jbmeador
    Options
    Yes on looking at the the full size calendar view as well as projected balances view and yes I have tried removing and adding back, yes the checking account is selected, I've also deselected and selected again. Nothing works and the issue appears to be limited to this account (I also tried creating a new checking account and I have the same problem).

The issue is very simple, scheduled transactions work properly in the calendar and projected values view. As soon as the scheduled transaction is posted the transaction disappears from the view and the impact of the transaction is removed from the balance until the date of the transaction post (so if I record a scheduled transaction for tomorrow in the register today but leave the transaction date tomorrow the amount of the transaction will disappear from tomorrows balance today but reappear tomorrow).

I have pictures but am not seeing the editing tools referenced in the FAQ.