Frustrated with the new Bill pay system [edited]

Options
I'm very frustrated s and dissatisfied with this new Bill pay system. Quicken leadership should acknowledge the issues rather than ignoring and defending. Too many and too strange to detail, it's just a mess.

I've been a customer for many years, but now, I have to look for other options.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hello @BIS

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to provide your feedback, although I apologize for the frustration that the discontinuation of Quicken Bill Pay has caused.

Quicken Bill Pay is a service provided and managed by a third party company named "Metavante".  Unfortunately, they have decided to discontinue this service.

To close the gap and ensure Quicken Members still can create and send bill payments through Quicken, we developed the new Quicken Bill Manager feature.

We understand how essential it is for bill payment services to "get it right" so our Teams focused on building a rock-solid foundation to add additional features and services as quickly as possible.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to visit and bookmark this announcementThis will ensure that you will be notified of any changes or updates to the Quicken Bill Manager program as soon as more features are built and become available.

In the meantime, many users report having success using bill pay services through their bank. I would consider reaching out to your financial institutions to inquire whether they support Direct Connect Bill Pay with Quicken. This will provide a bill pay experience similar to that of Quicken Bill Pay.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.