TD Bank and Error CC-502 - 09/15/2020

Has anybody else been getting Error CC-502 when trying to download transactions from TD Bank over the last few days? I believe the error first popped up for me last Thursday evening.

On a side note, I noticed that my bank verification with Greenlight has also been having problems and according to Greenlight the link between TD Bank the Plaid service used for account verification is down. I'm not sure if that is related or not to the connection issues with Quicken and TD Bank.
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @The Merg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review and follow the error-specific steps found in this support article.

If the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• The Merg
    The Merg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Interestingly, the issue has spread to a few other accounts now...

While TD Bank is now giving error CC-501, NextMark Credit Union and Venmo are both giving the CC-502 error.

- Merg
  • Thank you for the update.

Here is the support article for CC-501 for your reference.

Since you are receiving both CC-501 and CC-502 errors with multiple financial institutions, I strongly advise you to reach out to Quicken Support via chat or phone as these errors will require our support agents to collect and review your log files which will likely result in an escalation needing to be filed.

I apologize that we are unable to resolve this for you from the Community as we do not have the necessary tools that Quicken Support does in order to do so. 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.