I can't connect Quickpay with Citi Visa Card

Options
I have reset my connection with Citi Bank a couple of times and am able to download transactions into the account but continue to have problems connecting with Quickpay. It simply will not communicate with it. I continue to make payments by phone to keep he account current. How do I fix this connection problem????

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jim Pace,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of checking your Bill Manager account and found the following error on your last failed payment to Citi--
    "Your payment was canceled because the Citi website is continuing to experience an outage."

Citi Online Bills are currently experiencing an outage. We are aware of it and our teams are working on getting it resolved. Please, refer to this Community Alert for more information and updates as they become available.

I do apologize for not having better news to provide you with!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jim Pace,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of checking your Bill Manager account and found the following error on your last failed payment to Citi--
    "Your payment was canceled because the Citi website is continuing to experience an outage."

Citi Online Bills are currently experiencing an outage. We are aware of it and our teams are working on getting it resolved. Please, refer to this Community Alert for more information and updates as they become available.

I do apologize for not having better news to provide you with!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.