Will not update to current version

Use Quicken Premier on office and home PC.
Home PC is on version 2828 and office version 2824. When I say to update both computers say I am up to date. How do I get the office version on 2824 to update to 2828? The office computer will not let me approve downloaded transactions and I am hoping moving to the current version will solve the problem.
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you own the "office version"?  Or is it at your work and your employer actually owns it?
    WHY, what specifically happens, that prevents your "approval" of downloaded transactions?
    We need MUCH more detail about what's happening in order to assist you.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you want the R28.28 release, I suggest you download and apply: US Mondo Patch Update
  • rjm
    rjm Member ✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > If you want the R28.28 release, I suggest you download and apply: US Mondo Patch Update

This worked. Thank you. Is US Mondo Patch Update usable for getting the latest version or did it only apply to R28.28?
  • rjm
    rjm Member ✭✭
    > @NotACPA said:
    > Do you own the "office version"?  Or is it at your work and your employer actually owns it?WHY, what specifically happens, that prevents your "approval" of downloaded transactions?We need MUCH more detail about what's happening in order to assist you.

I own the software. Office is my home office location.
    I am told I have the latest version but I know I do not have it.
    I was able to download version R28.28 using the suggested patch. I think there is a R28.29 version out there but I am being told by the office PC that R28.28 is the latest version. Thus not asked if I want to download R28.29.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    rjm said:
    > @NotACPA said:
    > Do you own the "office version"?  Or is it at your work and your employer actually owns it?WHY, what specifically happens, that prevents your "approval" of downloaded transactions?We need MUCH more detail about what's happening in order to assist you.

I own the software. Office is my home office location.
    I am told I have the latest version but I know I do not have it.
    I was able to download version R28.28 using the suggested patch. I think there is a R28.29 version out there but I am being told by the office PC that R28.28 is the latest version. Thus not asked if I want to download R28.29.

R28.28 is the latest release.

R29.12 is a staged release.  A staged release is provided to a limited number of users at a time to allow Quicken to evaluate the quality of a release before it may be made generally available.  For example, R29.9 was an earlier staged release and has been replaced by R29.12.  If you would like R29.12, download and apply: US Mondo Patch Update
  • rjm
    rjm Member ✭✭
    Today the regular updated worked and brought me up to the same version as my other PC. The download is working. Seems like the answer was to us US Mondo Patch Update.
This discussion has been closed.