Getting partial download errors on my credit union accounts

Options
Since 2 days ago I've been getting Partial Download (-28) WITH FI_TIMEOUT:102 when I try to update my 3 accounts at SecurityPlus Federal Credit Union (checking, share, and money market accounts). 2 days ago I was getting errors trying to use those accounts in my browser outside of Quicken for Mac, which was just updated today to version 5.18.2, but that didn't help. Those errors in my SecurityPlus browser session said that my accounts had not finished updating, but as of 2 days ago, those "not finished updating" errors went away — but now I can't get Quicken to download my most recent transactions at SecurityPlus. The last SecurityPlus transactions Quicken successfully downloaded were "partial" downloaded on 9/28/2020. But on that same download attempt, I started getting the errors mentioned above.

Those errors keep happening now every time I try to do a Quicken download. Quicken is able to successfully download my transactions from my PayPal account and my BankAmericard VISA Platinum Plus account. It's just the SecurityPlus accounts that are not working. Using "Retry" doesn't help. Using the Quicken app on my iPad now reports "connectivity errors" on those same 3 SecurityPlus accounts.

I have tried to add my 3 problem accounts into Quicken again, using Action = "Link" for each, but the Account Status error window still keeps appearing with the same details shown.

Is there something I can do in Quicken to get past these problems? Is it possible that my credit union has changed (to my detriment) its way of honoring Quicken update attempts? In short, what must I do to get things back to normal, like they were working ever since the beginning of 2020? Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @Eric Stewart,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

As stated in this support article, if all other troubleshooting steps fail, then you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and have this issue escalated in order for it to be resolved.

Please, let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Eric Stewart
    Options
    I tried the steps in the support article, and they were not a help. I have requested help from my credit union, since I have reason to think there’s something wrong or at least something that has changed at their end. If they can’t fix it, I will contact Quicken Support.
This discussion has been closed.