Scheduled transactions and memorized data

Options
JLunis
JLunis Member ✭✭
Quicken by subscription and W10
Just bought a new PC last week and moved Q over. The file seems to have moved and opened flawlessly. But, I'm having a couple of problems. OK, 3.
1) Scheduled Transactions. On the old PC I had an icon on the toolbar. Can't find the icon on the toolbar or under 'Customize.'
2) Memorized amounts. Missing. every registry entry I make shows the amount as $1.00. I see no setting to change that.
3) Use ENTER to advance. It doesn't. I found the setting in "Preferences" and checked to allow ENTER to advance. It doesn't.

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options
    #1 The term "scheduled" was replaced long ago with the term "reminder".  Look for "Manage Bill & Income Reminders"

#2 Tools -> Memorized Payee List (Ctrl+T)

#3 I'm not sure about this one if you found the right option.  With it deselected Enter should save the transaction.  With it selected it should "tab" to the next field, and you have use Ctrl+Enter or the button to save the transaction.
    Edit -> Preferences -> Data entry and QuickFill -> Use enter key to move between fields.

Maybe if you describe where this isn't working someone might be able to figure out what is going on.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • JLunis
    JLunis Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the response.
    1) Reminders? OK, good enough
    2) Found "Memorized Payee list." Amounts are about half $1.00 and half $0.00. How do I get quicken to show last paid amount?
    3) Yup. I checked it.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @JLunis

Thank you for the response and the additional details although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

There are no additional settings to choose the last amount used in the memorized payee list I apologize.

I can successfully use the Enter key to move between fields. May I ask that you navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running? This may help to narrow down why I am seeing different behavior.

Let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • JLunis
    JLunis Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can also advance fields using ENTER. My only remaining problem is Q doesn't remember the last transaction
    V. R29.12
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @JLunis

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.