Anyone get Alliant Credit Union to work with Quick Pay?

Options
I can't seem to get Quick Pay to work with Alliant Credit Union. One-step update works fine, then I got to submit a Quick Pay request. The software says 'processing', but then I get like 3 or 4 text messages in short order with my login code from Alliant (they use SMS-based 2fa), followed by a message that Quick Pay has failed because my account is locked.

The Quick Pay request itself seems to be what is locking the account; just wondering if anyone has a different experience. Am I correct that Quick Pay is now the only way to submit bill payments through Quicken, or is there another alternative?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @KnnNike

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

Please take a moment to navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue to help our teams to investigate this issue.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile, and have gone ahead and reported this issue.

Please allow 48 hours before attempting to update the bill again to see if the biller is still listed as locked.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.