"Schedule Updates" missing

Berlynn74
Berlynn74 Member ✭✭
I want to turn off my scheduled updates. It it supposed to be under "Choose Tools > Schedule Updates." but it isn't. Additionally, on the update summary page there isn't a schedule option either. Any ideas? I have 2020 Starter.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Berlynn74

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

At this time, the Starter version does not support Scheduled Updates. I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release as well as confirm that you are running Starter.

Second, what you are seeing that appears that scheduled updates are running?

Last, did you downgrade from Deluxe or higher recently?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Berlynn74
    Berlynn74 Member ✭✭
    I think the problem is that the previous version I had allowed scheduled updates and when I downgraded to the starter it was still on there.
    I get the "scheduled updates" window that prompts me to enter my password.
    I just unchecked all the boxes on the "one step update settings" page and made a new file.
    That stopped the update window from appearing. But I had to make a new file and download the last 6 months worth of transactions <UGH>
  • Berlynn74
    Berlynn74 Member ✭✭
    This didn't solve the problem.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Berlynn74

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.