Report added to toolbar will NOT bring up report...HELP

MJH113
MJH113 Member ✭✭
edited October 2020 in Reports (Windows)
Windows version

Best Answer

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a long-standing bug where reports which are nested in report folders sometimes fail to appear when invoked from the tool bar.
    The workaround is to move the desired report to the top level of the report folder structure ("My Saved Reports" level).

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Did my workaround not work for you, @MJH113 ?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    edited October 2020
    I love it when people ask a question, reject the answer, and then disappear.

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    They probably figured it out, so didn't need to come back and check for more updates to their query. Most people want a real time response, an hour later its resolved or they've moved on to worry about something else? Thanks for trying to help though!

wags Glad to be here!

• MJH113
    MJH113 Member ✭✭
    1. Your recommendation did not work for me. I tried it a number of times.

2. I answered NO as to whether it worked or not.

3. I'm now ansering via phone. Tried last night via laptop for 20-30 minutes but could not. I'm a subscriber. Why do I have to enter another user name and password to get answers? The laptop format is NOT intuitive...you had my email address but I did not have yours.

4. Been using Quicken for around 30 years. The customer service has always been very poor and I have to either figure it out myself or do without that software function. Things haven't changed with the subscription.
  • MJH113
    MJH113 Member ✭✭
    End!.
This discussion has been closed.