OL-304-A error for American Century

I'm receiving a OL-304-A error message for 3 out of 4 of my American Century accounts. Updated fine yesterday, today the error. How do I fix this?

I have latest update, windows 10

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tony Luers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-304.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tony Luers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-304.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• Tony Luers
    Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭
    Anja,
    It would be nice to know why this happens sporadically for no reason when there has been no change in the account. Yesterday it updated fine, this morning it doesn't. But the support article fixed the issue.

Thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    It's hard to say exactly, as there are numerous things that can cause this error to occur. More than likely though, there may just have been a server interruption, outage, or change that occurred and as a result, the accounts were unable to reconnect or resolve on its own.

Thank you for providing the update! Glad to hear the steps fixed it for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.