Additional payments for Bill Manager

Options
I had communication with Quicken support and they indicated that there is now an option available to increase the number of bills paid with Quicken Bill Manager Plus which allows 15 Quick Pays and 15 Check Pays. There is also an option to top off with 3 Quick Pays and 3 Check Pays as you need them. They said to add them directly from within the software but I don't see where or how to add them in the software though.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Greydog9928,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Quicken Bill Manager Top-up plans and other payment increase plans will become available for purchase soon. However, they are not currently available yet as our product teams are still working on getting this implemented before actively releasing it.

If you have already purchased a top-up or payment increase plan, I recommend that you please get in contact with Quicken Support via phone again to request a refund. Our support agents may also be able to extend your annual subscription by an additional month to compensate for the misunderstanding and inconvenience.

Additionally, I would also like to apologize for any misinformation that may have been previously relayed to you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Greydog9928,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Quicken Bill Manager Top-up plans and other payment increase plans will become available for purchase soon. However, they are not currently available yet as our product teams are still working on getting this implemented before actively releasing it.

If you have already purchased a top-up or payment increase plan, I recommend that you please get in contact with Quicken Support via phone again to request a refund. Our support agents may also be able to extend your annual subscription by an additional month to compensate for the misunderstanding and inconvenience.

Additionally, I would also like to apologize for any misinformation that may have been previously relayed to you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ronlpll
    ronlpll Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    [Removed - Innaccurate] If you were a participant in Bill Pay and you converted to Quicken Premier subscription, you get 12 Quick pays and 6 Check pays free. You have to call them and request the added Check pays. (650-250-1900). Reference their Article ID: GEN00716 dated 9/15/20. View this link:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-bill-manager-how-many-payments-can-i-make-each-month
This discussion has been closed.