Cloud sync error ?

I receive a low level error (no fix) when syncing. I've narrowed it down to 1 checking account causing this error. It disappears if I remove that account from sync. I've reset data, run all validates and even deleted the cloud file to no avail. The balance of this account shows up in mobile, but no tx. This is an offline checking account. Is there anything I can look for in this account that may be the issue ? Thanks

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @sailerph2

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.  Were you able to get the transactions moved from one account to another by moving them one year at a time? I do believe what Chris_QPW said will fix the issue but moving the transactions can sometimes be a bit difficult. If you are having difficulties I would recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    What I would be inclined to do instead is make a new account transfer the transactions to the new one and delete the old one.  Most likely the account is corrupted in some way that you will most likely never find.

Here is a procedure for moving transactions:
    FAQ: How Do I Move Transactions Between Quicken Accounts? — Quicken
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • sailerph2
    sailerph2 Member ✭✭
    Thanks. I tried copy and paste (9k tx) but many don't come over. Maybe I'll try 1 year at a time because the account is large ?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @sailerph2

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.  Were you able to get the transactions moved from one account to another by moving them one year at a time? I do believe what Chris_QPW said will fix the issue but moving the transactions can sometimes be a bit difficult. If you are having difficulties I would recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.