New to Quicken for Mac 2019- no transactions show in reconcile window

Golf Is Fun
Golf Is Fun Member ✭✭
I have been using Quicken 2007 and just upgraded to 2019. When I go to reconcile, there are no transactions in the window although they show in the register. The dates for reconcile are correct. Help!
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Golf Is Fun

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I wonder here if you're seeing something similar to what I am when you reconcile.

Something like this should appear when you reconcile where you're able to click on the transctions down below. Since you did move previously I am wondering if some of the transactions may have already been reconciled. 

If you go into the bottom right and click on the columns button you'll see a list and you'll want to select Clr column on. Once you do that you'll be able to see what status the transactions are. A blue check will mean cleared and a green checkmark will mean reconciled.  Double check the transactions to see what status they're in.

If you are seeing something different if you could take a screenshot so we're able to see it would help us figure out exactly what's going on. I'll leave a link down below how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac#latest

You may need to drag the screenshot into the text box in order to put it in your message if you're unable to add the photo.

Once you have a chance let us know some more details and we'll see what we can do!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Golf Is Fun
    Golf Is Fun Member ✭✭
    The window looks like what you show but there are no transactions at all. This makes no sense because there are checks written that show in the register for that account for the period. I would post a screenshot but this text box does not show any option for that as promised in the link you sent.
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Compose your message in the text box. Then, drag the screenshot onto the message. The screenshot will appear at the text cursor, so you should make sure the cursor is at the end of the message, or perhaps between paragraphs.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • Golf Is Fun
    Golf Is Fun Member ✭✭
    I have it resolved. thank you anyway. my error with dates in reconcile box.
This discussion has been closed.