Problem with customizing invoice and estimate forms

I need to customize the standard invoice and estimate forms. I think I can get through most of the process, but when I try to save the customized form it doesn't seem to save. If I save the form, the screen showing the customized form doesn't close automatically. If I close it, it will close, but the rest of Quicken is minimized. If I try to bring Quicken back up it will be locked up and I have to close the program through the task manager. When I reopen Quicken, it offers me the option of choosing customized form, but it only comes up as the generic form with none of my changes. Help?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Jeciron

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

May I ask that you navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

Also, do you recall the last time this portion of the program worked properly or is this the first time customizing an invoice?

If this the first time, I would take a moment to review the support article here, and here this is to ensure that there isn't some step that is being missed in the process before attempting troubleshooting.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Jeciron

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

May I ask that you navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

Also, do you recall the last time this portion of the program worked properly or is this the first time customizing an invoice?

If this the first time, I would take a moment to review the support article here, and here this is to ensure that there isn't some step that is being missed in the process before attempting troubleshooting.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Jeciron

If you look at some of the posts I have made _ I had eactly the same issue in Canada version R25.24. Not 100% sure it will fix it but it may have something to do with your .NET files in windows. Tryi uninstelling .Net then run wondows update to make windows reinstall them. It may fix it - did for me...

This discussion has been closed.