Getting an OL-297-A connection error from Robert W. Baird in one-step update.

None of my Baird accounts update but all other accounts update fine.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out here in the Community to report this issue, though I apologize that you all are experiencing this.

We have discovered that this issue is a security authentication certificate issue with Robert W. Baird and our teams have reached out to them to get it resolved as soon as possible, though we do not currently have an ETA on it.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Greg Lampe
    Greg Lampe Member ✭✭✭
    Windows 2020 R30.14. The last several days I have been getting OL-297A errors. All my other accounts update perfectly.
  • rphtshop
    rphtshop Member
    Yes, same error when I tried to download yesterday and again this morning.

The CONNLOG has the following entry:

20201205 08:21:37: The certificate authority is invalid or incorrect

20201205 08:21:38: QFN: End send to https://ofx.rwbaird.com, netstatus 36

Not sure if that is what is tripping the system or not....
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @Nsmew2085so,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-297.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given these messages, have you contacted RW Baird Support?
    Their IT Support has to fix something on their server.
  • Nsmew2085so
    Nsmew2085so Member ✭✭
    Quicken Deluxe 2020 Version R30.14. This will probably self correct, but I wondered if anyone else was experiencing a problem.
  • Greg Lampe
    Greg Lampe Member ✭✭✭
    Sent them an email this morning. Looks like they need to update their certificate.
  • Kman123
    Kman123 Member
    Same issues with Baird, started on Friday, still not updating
  • Kman123
    Kman123 Member
    edited December 2020
  • Same issue
  • Toddrg
    Toddrg Member ✭✭
    Same issue
  • Greg Lampe
    Greg Lampe Member ✭✭✭
    From Baird support-
    Thank you for contacting Baird Online.

We are troubleshooting this issue with our servers. We hope to have a solution very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Baird Online Service Desk
    IT Client Services
    Robert W. Baird & Co.
    888-212-8843
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out here in the Community to report this issue, though I apologize that you all are experiencing this.

We have discovered that this issue is a security authentication certificate issue with Robert W. Baird and our teams have reached out to them to get it resolved as soon as possible, though we do not currently have an ETA on it.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.