How To Save Resized Columns In Custom Report

I have a saved report I use often. It's formatted for landscape viewing and printing. Despite me having saved it numerous times with expanded column width (dragged), the report still opens up with the column truncated. Unfortunately, it's the right-most column and the one where the dollar amounts show. So, each time -- before I print -- I have to manually adjust the number column and tweak the others. How can I get these column widths to stick?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also there have been some changes that were supposed to fixed problems with saving column widths. Have you tried re-creating the report from one of the stock reports?
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Which report I know that there are a couple of them that misbehave when it comes to saving the column widths.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also there have been some changes that were supposed to fixed problems with saving column widths. Have you tried re-creating the report from one of the stock reports?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Faroe47
    Faroe47 Member ✭✭✭
    > @Jim_Harman said:
    > Also there have been some changes that were supposed to fixed problems with saving column widths. Have you tried re-creating the report from one of the stock reports?

Jim, yes. I finally did just recreate the report, generated from the standard Itemized Categories spending report and cut down to just the category I needed to analyze. It now appears that the resized column widths are "sticking" after closing and reopening the newly created report. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.