Transactions sporadically downloading from banks

Over the past couple of months, I've noticed multiple issues with transactions not downloading all the time from two of the banks we use (Capital One and Campus Federal Credit Union) to Quicken - Premier for Windows (2020, Version R30.14, Build 27.1.30.14). Sometimes transactions download to the desktop version, but not all of the transactions download from those two institutions. Other banks (Chase) and our Amex accounts appear to download correctly. The odd thing is that I've now discovered that the missing downloads do appear in Quicken Mobile as downloaded from those banks, but they never appear on the downloads either through a one-step update or a cloud sync. It's frustrating that I'm having to manually compare what has cleared with the bank's register/bank statements and to manually reconcile everything. That's not why I'm using Quicken. Any suggestions? (I've already reset all the accounts involved, as well as deactivating and reactivating online access on the accounts.)
Tagged:

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this advice flies in the face of Quicken's official opinion, but stop using QMobile completely removing the accounts from syncing and turning it off.
    QMobile works great for some folks and terrible for others.  You are evidently in the later group.
    Just my opinion.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• tmerrill
    tmerrill Member
    QMobile isn't really my issue... In fact, it seems to be the only product that actually is downloading all the transactions. As for Quicken on my desktop, I am over it and ready to switch to something that works more consistently if they can't solve this problem.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tmerrill

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.