Bills and Income Reminder - refreshes and looses position on changes-updates

So I have a lot of bills and income and find it annoying when I am fixing a reminder (edit/update) and I may be working on one near end of list and after the change it refreshes the screen and takes me to top of list vs staying on the reminder.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @BRETTB

Thank you for taking the time to visit the community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would also recommend navigating to Help > Report a Problem to report this feedback.

This report will not receive a  direct response but will be sent to the development team to be used for investigative purposes.

You may also consider reviewing the information here, and posting and Idea to request a change in this behavior.

I hope this helps!

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• TB8246
    TB8246 Member ✭✭
    Yes I find this annoying too
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @BRETTB

Thank you for taking the time to visit the community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would also recommend navigating to Help > Report a Problem to report this feedback.

This report will not receive a  direct response but will be sent to the development team to be used for investigative purposes.

You may also consider reviewing the information here, and posting and Idea to request a change in this behavior.

I hope this helps!

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Crusty Old Guy
    Crusty Old Guy Canada Beta Beta
    Upvote...I also find this irritating.
This discussion has been closed.