Tax Schedule report (Mac) dropping Account column during export

I've recently switched from the Windows version to the Mac version knowing the more limited capabilities. One of which seems to be that the export to CSV or TXT simply drops the Account column data during export for the Tax Schedule report. I spent quite some time with support yesterday but unclear if they really reported it as a bug - even going so far as to suggest it was a Microsoft problem! I mentioned that Excel cannot create date from thin air. You look at the exported file in text editor and indeed no Account column data exists as in the actual report. Printing works fine.

I was wondering if others had noticed this and what, if any, resolution you've found? I have fabricated my own version - mostly - of the report but really need the Tax Report to work correctly. Thanks for any help
Tagged:

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @Quicken_Tyka Actually, this was fixed in the version 6.0.2 release. I just tested it, and the account column is now present in the .csv export.

It's mentioned here in the version 6.0.2 release notes: 

Cross this one off the list! ;)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @markjams

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. I have been able to successfully recreate what you are seeing.

I do not see the account information listed when exporting data from the Tax Schedule report.

I have gone ahead and reported this issue and will be back with an update as soon as more information is available.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all

Thank you for your patience, an official bug ticket has been opened for this issue.

There is no ETA that I am able to provide at this time, however, I will back with an update as soon as more information becomes available.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Tyka

CTP-1276
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Ongoing 11/30/20

No ETA is available at this time.

CTP-1276
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    [Removed]
    ~~~***~~~
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @Quicken_Tyka Actually, this was fixed in the version 6.0.2 release. I just tested it, and the account column is now present in the .csv export.

It's mentioned here in the version 6.0.2 release notes: 

Cross this one off the list! ;)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jacobs

:) 

Thank you for verifying and confirming this has been fixed, I have removed the previous comment to avoid confusion! 
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.