Bills & Income, Lost Billers connections

gooddog50
gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
This is the most aggravating feature I have ever worked with. EVERY month one or more of my billers cannot be updated in this feature. I have to delete the biller, reinstall them and maybe they can be updated. Most of the time, the "update all" feature in this tab will not update all of the billers. (see attached) Mind you I have 23 billers on the list. Some of the billers to which I have already received email or paper bills from will not show up here. I have better luck updating each biller individually with the "refresh bill" from the drop down on the individual billers. (see attached). Two of my billers, the City of Prescott and Unisource Energy Services have been non functional for two months. I have contacted support repeatedly to no avail. The Quicken server and Unisource cannot communicate with each other, duh! But no one apparently reaches out to the other to fix the problem.
So sorry for the rant, but just at my wits end with this sloppy operation.
If there are any in the community that have solved these types of issues, please enlighten me on how you fixed the issues. I generally like the features of this software, but this is causing a lot of heartache.
Let me know if I left anything out or anyone has further info they would want to know.
Thanks in advance,
Clay
P.S. I do not use this for paying bills. Needless to say I don't trust it.
Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
Quicken Premier Subscription

Best Answer

• gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    information provided, thank you

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @gooddog50,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    information provided, thank you
This discussion has been closed.