Bill Manager - another with confusion

Options
Most of my bills are autopaid with the payments set up through the biller, most of them via credit cards and a few via my checking. I thought I was going to enjoy being able to see the exact due date and amount provided by the new Bill Manager, rather than just the info estimated from a bill "reminder." I'm finding it confusing, though. Some of my bills that are due, like NOW, are showing just "Entered $xxx on November xx", and no current bill even though I know there is one. And there's a whole separate list that comes up when I click "Manage Manual Bills and Income." I want to see ALL my bills on one screen - whether "managed" (not paid) through Bill Manager, or just reminders/manual bills. Is that possible?

Quicken Classic Premier (Windows) R52.33

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @EmKay,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, which filter setting in the Bills & Income tab to you have set to show? If you select "All Bills" (see below), you should be able to see both Online Billers and manual bills/reminders.

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• EmKay
    EmKay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on 2020.R.30.14, Q for Windows.

I do have "all bills" turned on. Admittedly, I have the view limited to the upcoming 30 days, but it's still not easy to reconcile the 2 lists. I actually had to manually create a list and then ensure that I was seeing all I should -- and I guess that I am, after all.

Quicken Classic Premier (Windows) R52.33

This discussion has been closed.