Dividend income from brokerage accounts do not show up in main budget under planning

Dividend income from brokerage accounts do not show up in main budget under the planning tab, but the dividend income does show up in the budget report. Reference ticket# 8193186
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @fritzfamily

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

What you have described is a known issue that has been reported to our development team.

This is an ongoing issue and I do not have an ETA at this time, but the issue is being worked on.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

CTP-1258

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you verify the appropriate categories and accounts are selected to be included in the budget.
  • fritzfamily
    fritzfamily Member ✭✭
    I chose the catiggory _divinc in the planing / budget tab, nothing shows up in the "actual" column. If I select a "Current Budget Report" and add the catigory _divinc, the dividen amount shows in the "actual" column. I worked with a Quicken teck and we did a very / super verify, opened up a test budget with only the _divinc catagory and still nothing showed up in the "actual" column. We verified that the same brokerage accounts were selected the budget / planing and the current budget report.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @fritzfamily

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

What you have described is a known issue that has been reported to our development team.

This is an ongoing issue and I do not have an ETA at this time, but the issue is being worked on.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

CTP-1258

~~~***~~~
  • fritzfamily
    fritzfamily Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your response. It was helpfull to know that it is a known problem.
    Enjoy the Holidays
    Jim Fritz
This discussion has been closed.