Bill Reminder under "Bills and Income"

I have created an online (repeating) bill reminder in Quicken. It is to be paid monthly, but I have to manually enter the payment. I used to be able to see all my upcoming bills and income reminders under the tab "Bills and Income". I can still see the income reminders under "income and transfers" (I used to also see the BILLS under here). Now when I click on the Bills tab (don't know if this is new or not, but I don't remember seeing it before), I see bills and reminders for bill from 11 YEARS AGO! I can't get it to give me my upcoming bills, like I used to see. What changed, what am I doing wrong??

Thanks

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, when I go to the Bills and Income tab, I have 3 options: Bills, Income & Transfers, and Projected balances. I have no gears associated with this tab, as you can see from the screen capture?
    The gear @Quicken_Tyka referenced is on the Bills view (not Income & Transfers or Projected Balances).

There is another way to check the Combine, Bills, Income & Transfers preference: select Edit > Preferences...

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Rick Milton

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Can you please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and select the gear and choose "Combine, Bills, Income & Transfers" and see if this view is what you are needing.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Rick Milton
    Rick Milton Member ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, when I go to the Bills and Income tab, I have 3 options: Bills, Income & Transfers, and Projected balances. I have no gears associated with this tab, as you can see from the screen capture?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    The gear @Quicken_Tyka referenced is on the Bills view (not Income & Transfers or Projected Balances).

There is another way to check the Combine, Bills, Income & Transfers preference: select Edit > Preferences...

• Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Rick , on your Bills & Income View, click the Gear Icon (Settings) on the far right side, and checkmark the Combined Bills, Income, & Transfers Menu Entry.
    Does that action make a difference?

Running on the Quicken Windows Premier Subscription Plan
    Retired - former Computer System Analyst
  • Rick Milton
    Rick Milton Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much! THAT did it (after I cleared out some old bills that were "stuck" in there from 9 years ago. I really appreciate the help. Sorry I was so dense. I've been using Quicken for over 20 years, but as things change, I may not be "keeping up". I appreciate the help!
This discussion has been closed.