Account shows balance but Overview does not show transactions

I just reset my credit union (Navy Federal Credit Union) using Account Details/Online Services/Reset Account. To my surprise, it showed the option to download my Home Equity Loan Account (HELOC) that I was maintaining manually. However, after I link it to the account, the screen shows that "This Loan is paid off" even that it has a balance (shown in the accounts) and it does NOT allow me to see the transactions. It changed the screen to Mortgage, and only provide the option of Loan Details, but nothing on the Payment Details to see the transactions. How do I change it to see the transaction

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @vjpereznunez

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend reviewing a previous discussion on the topic, here.

In summary, the register for a downloaded loan will not display, that is working as designed. Also, a previously activated loan may not be reactivated once it's been deactivated, a new loan will need to be created in its place.

I would recommend restoring a backup from prior to linking this loan and move forward tracking the loan manually.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

I apologize for not having better news, but I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.