How do I remove an Online Bill needing Attention on the Bills & Income Page

Options
I tried to add a new Bill and Quicken could not connect, getting the message that the Account may be closed or inactive. Now I have a Biller under the needs attention heading that I want to remove. Go to Settings, Manage Online Billers, and select the Biller and click on Remove, verify, get message that the Biller has been removed---but it's not removed.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Nelson Spitnale,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, I recommend you try the Validating Online billers option. To do so, please, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear-icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Nelson Spitnale,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, I recommend you try the Validating Online billers option. To do so, please, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear-icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Nelson Spitnale
    Options
    Version R30.19 and your suggestion worked, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.