Why do my check payments arrive weeks after I send them?

I'm sending checks and they aren't arriving until 12-14 days after sent. [Removed - Rant/Disruptive]

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tlbjet

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you are still needing assistance, I would recommend contacting support directly. The Community is a user to user forum and the support has the tools to better address your issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has the ability to review your online biller profile to research and report any issues that you are experiencing with the Quicken Bill Manager.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To avoid late check fees, I would recommend you send your payments by check up to 3 weeks early.
    • Due to the COVID-19 virus, the check printing facility seems to be a tad slow
    • Ditto for the US Mail service
    • Ditto for the check processing facility at the biller
    As an alternative, I recommend allowing the biller to automatically withdraw the payment on the Due Date directly from your checking account (or a credit card). Electronic Direct Pay, PAC Draft, Auto-Pay or whatever the biller calls it usually processes within a day or two.
    You just need to make sure that your checking account has sufficient balance to avoid NSF penalty fees.

This discussion has been closed.