LPL Financial - CC-592 Error

This discussion was created from comments split from: LPL Conundrum.

Comments

• Jordan Klein
    Jordan Klein Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    @Quicken_Tyka

I am trying to setup accounts with LPL Financial and am getting a CC-592 error each time. I can login via their website just fine with the same credentials.

I've not seen mention of this error with LPL Financial. Is this a new problem?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jordan Klein

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Jordan Klein
    Jordan Klein Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken_Tyka.

Unfortunately those steps don't work for me. I am trying to create a new account for LPL Financial, not fix an existing account.

Also, LPL doesn't have secondary authentication capabilities so there is nothing I can change in my account.

Thanks.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jordan Klein

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

I would next recommend creating a test file, this will help isolate the issue further. Please go to File > New Quicken File...

Once in the test file please attempt to add the LPL Financial accounts to this test file.

Do you receive this same error message in the test file as well?

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Jordan Klein
    Jordan Klein Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken_Tyka,

I just created a new data file and tried to add LPL Financial and ended up with the same result of CC-592. I am fully patched as well. My quicken version is 2020 R30.21, build 27.1.30.21.

Thanks!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @Jordan Klein

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

I would next recommend contacting support by phone on Monday for further assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to review the log files to determine the next best step and provide a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.