Double transaction entries sometimes from my bank

Options
Hi I had Quicken premier but cancelled it because of double transaction entries affecting my balances.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mfgeng,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and I'm sorry to hear that this issue has caused you to cancel your subscription with us.

Unfortunately, since your subscription is cancelled, it does limit the ability to troubleshoot this issue as your Online Connected Services will no longer be functional without an active subscription. However, if you still wish to receive assistance, I'm happy to assist where I can.

Could you please specify which financial institution you were downloading transactions from? And do you recall which connection method you used to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? Also, if you have tried troubleshooting this issue in the past, do you recall which troubleshooting steps you have taken so far?

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mfgeng,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and I'm sorry to hear that this issue has caused you to cancel your subscription with us.

Unfortunately, since your subscription is cancelled, it does limit the ability to troubleshoot this issue as your Online Connected Services will no longer be functional without an active subscription. However, if you still wish to receive assistance, I'm happy to assist where I can.

Could you please specify which financial institution you were downloading transactions from? And do you recall which connection method you used to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? Also, if you have tried troubleshooting this issue in the past, do you recall which troubleshooting steps you have taken so far?

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.