Report to compare two budgets?

Options
I usually create a new budget each year by duplicating last years and then going through and tweaking most of the values. At the end, I'd like to run a report or do a comparison of the difference between the new budget and the previous one.

Is there a good way to do that?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello @mwolverine321,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

One way that I suggest you try this is by creating a Current Spending vs. Average Spending report which you can do by Category or by Payee (your preference). You can do so by navigating to the Reports dropdown menu in the top-right corner of the Planning tab (see below).

Once you select the desired Current vs. Average Spending report. The report will open, then change the Date range filter settings to This year and the Compare to filter setting to Last year (see below).

I hope this helps, and please check back and let us know if this works for you or if you are looking for something different.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.