After updating to R31.5 downloaded transactions no longer match a few days in future

Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
After updating to R31.5 Downloaded transactions no longer match. After downloading transactions, I had two transactions that I had scheduled but not entered. I entered them, but they still did not match in the downloaded transactions window. See attached...

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The downloaded transactions have a date of 1/18 -
    The entered transactions have a date in the future of 1/21
    Edit the entered date back to 1/18 -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    That happens all of the time. Hasn't mattered in the past.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like they changed (maybe accidentally) the matching criteria.
    Whereas on a reconcile I do agree that transactions past the statement ending balance shouldn't be included, in the case of matching that should be the case.

It certainly should allow you to match to transactions a few days into the future.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • epfesq
    epfesq Member
    I have the same issue. I have always manually input my transactions in my register for my checking account/debit card, then Quicken would automatically match my transactions downloaded from my credit union. But after the most recent update, it's stopped working. I have to manually match each transaction. Also, after that update, now whenever closing I get a list of about 50 "Quicken Cloud Sync Errors" that it wants me to accept or ignore, but that list never gets cleared out whether I accept or ignore all of them or any cross-section of them. I miss the old version! Anyone have any suggestions that doesn't involve re-setting everything and wreaking havoc with my accounting? Thanks!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @epfesq

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you haven't done so already, I would take a moment to review the steps available here to disable the sync.

This should disable the messages from occurring without resetting the data, however, you will need to leave this off moving forward. Otherwise, I would recommend resetting the cloud data and correcting the issue if you would like to continue to use mobile or web applications.

In regards to the matching issue, I would recommend navigating to the Help > Report a Problem. I have seen a handful of comments regarding this however, the issue has not fully been investigated yet.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~