I'm unable to remove a paypal biller

How can i remove a paypal biller when i'm unable to do so? I went to Setting>Manage online billers>paypal>delete and i received notification that it was deleted but its not removing from my bills.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you were able to resolve your issue. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @danlapin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    To start with, I recommend you try Validating Online billers. To do so, please, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear-icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Once the validation completes, go ahead and try removing the Online biller again.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you, so i was able to remove that way, but now i'm unable to add Paypal again.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for the update! I'm glad to hear you were able to get it removed.

When attempting to re-add it, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or messages that you could provide us with?

-Quicken Anja

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Nope...just adding, but when i go to validate online billers it removes.
  • danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    it finally worked...I'm good!
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you were able to resolve your issue. :)

-Quicken Anja

• David Broach
    David Broach Member ✭✭
    The validate option is not showing on my dropdown?
  • David Broach
    David Broach Member ✭✭
    I found it, on mine it is a submenu off of Review and Repair, probably would catch your eye better if the Repair word was first.
This discussion has been closed.