U.S. Bank returning "CC-501" error

I am getting a CC-501 error when I connect to update my U.S. Bank credit cards. This happens when I do it via One Step Update and when I do an "Update Now" from the individual accounts. I've "Reset Account" from the Online Services, but that hasn't helped.
This has been happening for several days. Anybody else? :s
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. We are aware of this issue, however, we are currently investigating and researching this issue further.

If this error is received, please contact Quicken Support for assistance with reviewing your log files and possible escalation to our Service Partners. When contacting, please reference Alert #8280372.

There is an alert available at the link below, please bookmark the alert by selecting the gold start to be notified of any updates or changes.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7887268/new-1-26-21-us-bank-returns-cc-501-101-error

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @Jim Hurwitz

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

A "501" error will also require you to contact Quicken support for a review of the log files for a possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Jim Hurwitz
    Jim Hurwitz Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > Hello @Jim Hurwitz
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.
    >
    > A "501" error will also require you to contact Quicken support for a review of the log files for a possible escalation to resolve.https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
    >
    > When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.
    >
    > Let us know how it goes!
    >
    > -Quicken Tyka

Tyka,

It is clearly NOT a problem on our end, as many users are reporting this having started last week, though it is being reported on the Mac side of the community. See: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7886855/us-bank-issue#latest

After five days of this, I spoke to a Support person ("Mary") this morning, and we went through the troubleshooting steps: backing up and validating my file, checking the validation file (no errors), then deactivating online connectivity, and trying to reactivate it. Of course, it wouldn't connect, and I got back the "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)." All to no avail because it is clearly a Quicken/U.S. Bank issue.

Afterwards, she said that she "escalated" the issue. I then spoke to a "Supervisor" who had me try connecting to my US Bank account with a fresh new "Test File." Of course, it wouldn't connect, and I got back the "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)" again! She then had me reopen my "real" data file and send her the CONNLOG and OFXLOG files. But then she said that the log files were useless because "Mary" had previously had me deactivate the account!!!

She then said that I had to go through this whole thing again in 24 hours!!! My incident reference number is 8278328.

This is crazy, and this issue is still NOT acknowledged in the "Alerts & Known Product Issues" area of this site, nor is it clear that it is actually being dealt with by Quicken's technical team. [Removed - Disruptive] 

Please confirm that the Quicken team is working on this with the U.S. Bank folks and that it will be resolved promptly. Thank you!

Jim
  • tabasco
    tabasco Member ✭✭
    A similar experience here: re: log files, etc. I see an Alert now @ the Community page. A/o 1/27/21 unresolved.
  • XmulderX
    XmulderX Member
    same problem here, I can't believe this is unresolved or not in the know issues
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. We are aware of this issue, however, we are currently investigating and researching this issue further.

If this error is received, please contact Quicken Support for assistance with reviewing your log files and possible escalation to our Service Partners. When contacting, please reference Alert #8280372.

There is an alert available at the link below, please bookmark the alert by selecting the gold start to be notified of any updates or changes.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7887268/new-1-26-21-us-bank-returns-cc-501-101-error

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • XmulderX
    XmulderX Member
    US Bank is working for me now. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.