Why does Bill and Income Reminders on Home tab only show income reminders

Tom5
Tom5 Member ✭✭
Sometimes it shows all bills and deposits, but sometimes it only shows deposits due. If I click on show graph or calendar, it triggers showing all bills and deposits again.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tom5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, I suggest you try to Validate your data file by following the steps below. However, I do recommend that you also Save a backup of your data file first before trying these steps (just in case).
    1. Navigate to the File menu
    2. Select File Operations
    3. Validate and Repair...
    4. Select Validate file
    5. Click OK
    6. Close the Data Log
    7. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    8. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    You can also try to Super validate the copied file by holding down the Ctrl + Shift keys on your keyboard while selecting Validate and Repair... (step 3) which will give you the option to Super validate file instead of Validate file.

Please, check back and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tom5
    Tom5 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Screenshot of version attached. Thanks for your help...appears to have fixed the issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @Tom5 Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that resolved the issue for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tom5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, I suggest you try to Validate your data file by following the steps below. However, I do recommend that you also Save a backup of your data file first before trying these steps (just in case).
    1. Navigate to the File menu
    2. Select File Operations
    3. Validate and Repair...
    4. Select Validate file
    5. Click OK
    6. Close the Data Log
    7. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    8. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    You can also try to Super validate the copied file by holding down the Ctrl + Shift keys on your keyboard while selecting Validate and Repair... (step 3) which will give you the option to Super validate file instead of Validate file.

Please, check back and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• Tom5
    Tom5 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Screenshot of version attached. Thanks for your help...appears to have fixed the issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @Tom5 Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that resolved the issue for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.