Why is entered data missing?

Options
John G
John G Member
All entries that I made in all accounts between Nov 20 and the present has disappeared. It was there on Jan 23 when I ran several year-end reports, but is no longer there. Can anyone explain what happened or how to recover the missing entries? :s

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • John G
    John G Member
    Options
    I appreciate the quick response, but none of those problems seem to be tghe issue. About the last 90 days of entries in every one of my 12 banking accounts and one business account (Invoices register) are simply missing. I know they were there because entries appear on the year-end reports I ran on Jan 23rd.

Any other suggestions?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hello John G,

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would restore a backup from prior to the transactions being missing.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Does this resolve the issue or do the transactions also appear to be missing?

Please let us know what you find! 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • John G
    John G Member
    Options
    Tyka,

I was about to do just that last night when I decided to try something I should have done in the first place: Shut down and re-boot. When I rebooted, all the missing data entries were present. I have no idea what happened, but it seems to be OK again.

Thanks for your suggestion,

John
This discussion has been closed.