News & Analysis button not working

Options
Rob Donald
Rob Donald Member ✭✭
Hello,

I noticed this morning that my 'Online Research' button in the Investments section has stopped working.   It was working, although I'm not sure as to when... most likely several months ago. 

After some research, I realized I was not running the latest version of Quicken so I upgraded to R28.15 Version 27.1.28.15.  After the upgrade, it would appear that the problem has not been solved as the 'News & Analysis' button is not working.

I'm running Windows 10 although this problem also exists on an older Windows 7 Professional machine.  No significant changes to the network environment since the feature was last seen working.

Any suggestions as to a course of action?

Regards,

Rob Donald
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hello @Rob Donald,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Unfortunately, we will not have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

If you wish to contribute your logs to this investigation while it remains ongoing, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and add "Attn: QWIN-16574" to the title.

Thank you for bringing awareness to this issue!
    (QWIN-16574)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.