BOA transactions will not download

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Bank of America Loan Account.

Comments

• Wrigs
    Wrigs Member ✭✭
    New to the community. I have not been able to download my Bank of America credit card transactions since Jan 27th. The one step update processes but nothing has downloaded since the 27th. Using version 31.8.
  • robertcone
    robertcone Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue all other institutional downloads work fine. I am using version R.31.12
  • frank8
    frank8 Member ✭✭
    Once again, I have new transactions in my Bank of America accounts but they are not downloading. Other accounts are downloading fine.
  • BH1980
    BH1980 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    [Removed-Duplicate/Disruptive]
  • owl1161
    owl1161 Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue with Bank of America Checking account. Transactions are not downloading. The Last Download date updates to the current date. The Online Balance is correct, which includes amounts from the transactions that don't download.
  • jillrc
    jillrc Member
    I am having the same problem. It is obvious my B of A accounts are not dowloading but other accounts may not be either. This was after updating to R31.12.
  • I have been having the same issue for several weeks. All other institutional downloads work fine. I am using version R.31.12
  • Jack Bonn
    Jack Bonn Member ✭✭
    Same here.

It used to ask to text me a PIN when updating from Quicken (every time!). Once the PIN was entered, no transactions would be transferred. Very frustrating.

Since their web site indicates that no new accounts could use Direct Connect, it looks like getting on the BOA web site and transferring the QFX file is the only remaining way to automatically enter transactions.

Poor job and it looks to be the fault of BOA.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this

If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Setup Now), please?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jillrc
    jillrc Member
    This did not work for me. It just showed the accounts were already in Quicken and rather than allowing me to (re)link them, it just had "don't add" to Quicken. I tried the same for the Chase and Citibank card accounts.
    For the B of A accounts, I used Reset Account (again) through the Online Services tab, relinked accounts and it seems to be downloading now. I had to download the activity directly from the B of A website for the time period this was not working because it seems Quicken thought it already downloaded the prior activity.

The same thing happened with the other credit card accounts (Chase and Citi). It doesn't seem the Reset Account worked for these accounts but time will tell. The worst part is you can't tell if it isn't downloading activity because it "looks" like it has, no error messages.

This is the worst problem I have had with a Quicken update in over 25 years. I thought Quicken for the Web was supposed to eliminate update issues. So disappointed.
This discussion has been closed.