Citi Cards OL-209-B error starting from around 1/27/21

Options
After years of working fine, I am unable to download my Citi Cards data (including Costco visa) via direct connection for over one week now. Resetting and deactivating does not fix the issue. Consent for Quicken app has been given via online.citi.com Profile Manage Desktop Apps. Has anyone else found a way to resolve this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @robyork-communicy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-209.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @robyork-communicy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-209.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• robyork-communicy
    Options
    I am experiencing this while using Quicken Deluxe Year 2020 R31.12 Build 27.1.31.2
This discussion has been closed.