How Do I change a line of credit into an Auto Loan?

Options
When I imported my Auto Loan info through direct access from my bank, its showing up in Quicken as a line of credit instead of an Auto Loan and I can't figure out how to switch it.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Jlsweeney96,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

I would just like to gain some clarification first in order to better assist you further.

Which financial institution did you download the account from? Also, which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect, Direct Connect, or Web Connect .qfx)? You can find the connection method below the Account name by opening the account register (see example below).

Last, could you please right-click the account name in the account list sidebar, and select Edit/Delete Account. Doing so will open the Account Details window. Please, check which Account Type is shown there (see example below).

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.