One step update taking over an hour to complete!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Answers

• TEastwold
    TEastwold Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not fixed - completed OSU quicky, but CC-501 still being reported for over half of my accounts. Version R31.12 build 27.1.31.12
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited February 2021
    Options
    It is NOT resolved.  OSU does not hang as it did, but now throws the CC-501 error immediately on all EWC accounts.  Update Now run from each account also errors out immediately.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

For those still receiving the error, can you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your logs so our Development and Product teams can further investigate this issue?

In the meantime, please wait at least 24 hours and try again later.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm experiencing exactly what @markus1957 reported above. The abnormally long "processing data" has stopped, but the CC 501 errors continue.  Some accounts are  now updating "last download date/time, others are not. The issue is partially addressed, but needs more work. 

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was able to successfully update Citi and Synchrony at 3:20pm ET.
  • corbow
    corbow Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having similar problems. OSU seems to be running, but when it finishes, the summary says 0 transactions even though there are definitely transactions to be downloaded. One of my credit cards had a successful download, but none of the others are getting any data.

The CONNLOG does not contain any error codes or messages for today's attempts. It also does not show all the "Getting account status" and "Retrieving data" sequences that usually occur with a successful OSU.

I've tried restarting Quicken and resetting the accounts and that isn't doing anything.

Version R31.12, Build 27.1.31.12
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    In the new EWC process, those log entries are now in the Cloud Sync log. The log is a mess to decipher. Your issue is not related to this thread, it's more generally related to the change to QCS.
  • TEastwold
    TEastwold Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's doing it again right now. 20min. in to an OSU with only 50% complete. The process is still active with Quicken using 14% CPU. Any suggestions? Last time it was reported by one of the Quicken folks and it was soon fixed.
This discussion has been closed.