I have two data files. No issues with one. The other when updating receives the following message:

Options
I have two data files. No issues with one. The other when updating receives the following message: Quicken's Online services is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. We apologize for the inconvenience." Upon checking membership status I receive a similar message.

With one file being able to update and able to check membership status I assume it is a data file issue. I validated the file with nothing significant found. Attempted both update and membership status to same result. Switched data files. Shut down restarted and finally rebooted the computer. No changes. One data file updates and verifies membership status the other does not.

In the "corrupt" file I received a message about my membership status requiring update even though it does not expire until mid March. I had set myself up for autorenewal a week earlier. It does not make sense it works for one and not the other.

Best Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sometimes the solution to this issue is to log out of your Quicken account in the problem file, then log back in.
    Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    Click "Sign in as a different user", go through the sign out process, then sign back in with the same credentials.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the "corrupt" Quicken file:
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with your Quicken ID

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Was one file a copied from the other file?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sometimes the solution to this issue is to log out of your Quicken account in the problem file, then log back in.
    Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    Click "Sign in as a different user", go through the sign out process, then sign back in with the same credentials.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the "corrupt" Quicken file:
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with your Quicken ID
This discussion has been closed.