Online accounts not updating (Q Mac)

louisjaffe
louisjaffe Member
Quicken Mac 6.1.1 - Today, recent transactions aren't showing up in my linked accounts. Heretofore, it has worked seamlessly. When I launched the transactions download, the activity arrow spun for an unusually long time, then stopped with no activity downloaded. I logged into one of the accounts directly and verified there are new transactions since my last download that aren't showing up in Quicken.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you are still experiencing this trouble. Please choose Quicken from the menu bar and choose sign out and then sign back in with your existing ID.

Please let me know if the trouble persists after completing this step.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    When you log into an account via a web browser, you're going in a different door than Quicken goes in to fetch your transactions. Generally, the best advice is to wait until later (ideally a day later); many problems in Quicken's infrastructure and financial institution servers are resolved within a day.

If you find the problem continues, you can post back here with more information about what financial institutions are involved, and what connection method you're using for each in Quicken, to see if others are having similar problems.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • I'm having this problem as well, and it's persisted for at least 24 hours.
  • I'm getting messages that the Quicken Cloud is temporarily unavailable.
  • gst1
    gst1 Member
    Same problem with me. disconnected and reconnected several times. then "quicken cloud is unavailable"
  • Linda kOMKO
    Linda kOMKO Member ✭✭
    Error code 501CC. Still not connecting 02/20/2021
  • Jallen
    Jallen Member
    I'm also having the same problem. GRRR.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you are still experiencing this trouble. Please choose Quicken from the menu bar and choose sign out and then sign back in with your existing ID.

Please let me know if the trouble persists after completing this step.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.