Backup exists popup window still says "Quicken 2019"

Backup exists popup window still says "Quicken 2019" and it's not the only poppup window with this problem. Quicken Deluxe Windows R31.20

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a screenshot from R31.12, so it isn't new to R31.20:

Moderators have been notified.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to bring awareness to this issue. I have gone ahead and reported this to the proper channels.

I will be back with an update as soon as more information becomes available.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    while you're at it, take a look at the Help / About Quicken window.
    It still says "Year: 2020" and "Copyright 2018"
    Please update this, too.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @UKR

That has already been reported and is in the process of being updated. Please keep an eye out for this fix in a future release!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

I have a small update, an official bug ticket has been opened to update the "backup exists" window.

Thank you for reporting this and for your patience while this is updated.

CTP-1760
    ~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the recent update to R 32.10 (March 2021), many of the Copyright 20xx and other references to older Quicken years appear to have been updated. I've seen some updated screens, but I didn't go on an in-depth fishing expedition.
    If after R 32.10 has been installed on your computer and you keep finding references that have been missed, please post screenshots of the offenders here, to help point the programmers in the right direction.
This discussion has been closed.