OL-209-B with Citi Cards direct connect since January

I have been getting OL-209-B with Citi Cards direct connect that was previouly working. Tried clearing the cache and temporary files, disconnecting and reconnecting the account to no avail. Spent an hour with Quicken support and they told me to contact CitiBank. CitiBank support is clueles. Am I the only one with this issue?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @AS007,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

As you mentioned having tried to deactivate and reactivate the account(s); May I ask if you reactivated through the Set Up Now button under the Online Services tab found in the Account Details, or did you reactivate through Add Account

If it was through Set Up Now, then I suggest that you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue again, and then try reactivating them through Add Account instead.

If needed, please follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Then, once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name, and follow the prompts to connect. If successful, once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AS007
    AS007 Member ✭✭
    I deactivated all my Citi Card accounts and re-activated using Add Account function. I was able to link the to the existing account and the online services were activated successfully. However, on subsequent updates whether through One Step Update or Update Account, I am still getting OL-209-B.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @AS007

I'm sorry to hear that the previous steps provided did not resolve this error for you.

If you haven't already, please see the information and steps available here.

If the OL-209-B error persists, please go to the Help Menu > Report a Problem option.

In the window that opens, enter "Attn: Sarah OL-209", select the box for each file listed and when ready click Send to Quicken.  Once submitted, just reply here to let me know so I can retrieve the report from the system to review this error further.

Thank you and please let us know how it goes.

Sarah
  • AS007
    AS007 Member ✭✭
    There was an update R31.20 today that got automatically installed today and after the update the error OL-209-B stopped and transactions are downloading now. I will let you know if it returns.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @AS007

I'm glad to hear that transactions are now downloading and appreciate your posting back with the update.

If there's anything else the community can assist with, please let us know.

Thanks!

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.