New version R31.20 constantly freezes after one-step update

After installing update R31.20 and running the One-step update, the program always freezes with a constant loop of buffering. Quicken never completes the one-step update like usual where a summary of the updates is shown. Anyone else having this problem? Quicken please address.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @D Southard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @D Southard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• D Southard
    D Southard Member ✭✭
    I followed these steps and then went online to my account to log out from all devices. Rebooted my computer, logged into my QFX file, and when prompted to login within Quicken Premier I logged in, and ran the One-step update. Quicken updated all of my accounts and transactions producing the summary screen as usual. Seems to be working once again. Thank you! Stay safe.
  • Quicken Anja
    @D Southard Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.