I have a couple of MF (I set up as separate accounts) that are in the watchlist section.

This is in the portfolio view under investing tab.
I cannot identify why these few are sorted differently. They do not have watchlist selected.
Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    I take it you hold shares in these funds, so they should be listed under their respective accounts when you group the portfolio view by account.

And when you say "separate accounts", is that each fund in its own account, or are the accounts marked as Separate so that they are not included by default in reports?

Have you tried File > File Operations > Validate and Repair to see if that corrects the Watch List issue?

Also you might try checking the Watch List box in the Security List for the problem securities, then exit and restart Quicken. They should still be on the Watch List.

Then un-check the box and exit and restart again. Maybe that will get them properly synced.

QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do TOOLS, Security List.  What is shown in the "Type" field for each of these securities and is the "Watch list" field checked for these securities?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• mmsfct
    mmsfct Member ✭✭
    I checked : type is mutual fund and watchlist is not checked.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    I take it you hold shares in these funds, so they should be listed under their respective accounts when you group the portfolio view by account.

And when you say "separate accounts", is that each fund in its own account, or are the accounts marked as Separate so that they are not included by default in reports?

Have you tried File > File Operations > Validate and Repair to see if that corrects the Watch List issue?

Also you might try checking the Watch List box in the Security List for the problem securities, then exit and restart Quicken. They should still be on the Watch List.

Then un-check the box and exit and restart again. Maybe that will get them properly synced.

QWin Premier subscription