Bills not showing up in "Planning - Budgets" Tab

Scott16
Scott16 Member ✭✭
Version: R31.12
Build: 27.1.31.12

I am having 2 problems with my "Planning - Budgets"

I have Bills and loans coming out under my "Bills and Income" Tab but when I go to the budget it is blank. It has worked before just fine. I also noticed that sometimes my bills get skipped on some months. I will go back and edit them and next time I look it has been moved again... Once I "Enter" them in then they will show up.

I have ran the valid date and repair. Not sure what else I can do.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Scott16

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Hello@Scott16

Thank you for posting in the Community though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your billers and budgets.

To address the first issue regarding the transactions from your billers not being included in the monthly budget, I want to clarify the attached screenshot. There is an amount of -$167.71 displayed. Is that in the current bill column or in the last payment column? Is that amount the amount that is due on the date displayed Feb 19? If that is the current amount due on Feb 19, has it been entered in the register? Not as a bill reminder but as a transaction.

Please also check the filters at the top of the budget to be sure that nothing is being omitted.

Do you download transactions from your financial institution (FI) or enter your transactions manually?

Do you have a bill reminder set up for this bill?  If so, and if you download your transactions from the FI, do you enter the bill as a transaction in the register as soon as it is paid and then allow Quicken to match it with a downloaded transaction?

For the second issue, can you explain a bit more about what is happening when the bill is skipped?

Any additional information you can provide will be helpful.

Thank you

- Quicken Diana

• Scott16
    Scott16 Member ✭✭
    The $-167.71 is Due on the 19th. It has not been entered in on the register. This a recurring bill that Quicken will sometimes skip months. I am unsure on where to find the filters you are talking about.

I download my transactions from my credit union and when I do download transactions it will match them up. I do not "Enter" them in.

As far as the bills being skipped it is random and I can not find a pattern to them. I feel like this certain Bill has been skipped more tho.

Thanks for the quick response.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    For the bills (reminders) not showing in the budget, do you have that option on?
    Budget Actions -> View options -> Include reminders
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Scott16
    Scott16 Member ✭✭
    Yes it is. See image.
  • Scott16
    Scott16 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    So March is coming up and yet again I have had multiple Bills be skipped to the next month. I have rechecked my Bill reminders and they have skipped a month.

Also when on one, when I change it back to what it needs to be Ex. Due 3/4/2021. The next month I look at it it will be 2 months skipped or more
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Scott16

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.